Social Media Program Manager
Job Code : HGS/260PEORIA |IL Permanent
HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back office services and digital marketing solutions. At HGS, we help design and implement an effortless customer experience using digital channels, analytics, automation and digital marketing. As a member of the operations leadership team, the mission of the Social Media Program Manager is to contribute to the overall employee satisfaction, client satisfaction, retention and account profitability objectives by ensuring the operational performance standards are met and enhanced.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the team of Social Care Advocates responsible for interacting with customers via social media channels including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- In tandem with the Social Media Operations Manager, review the Service Level Agreement to create processes that will help the team exceed client expectations; ensure updates are clearly communicated to team members and training is implemented as needed.
- Monitor the team’s performance, quality, and other key performance indicators to ensure each member is meeting expectations; provide coaching and direction as needed.
- Work closely with the Data Analyst to compile analytics for each social media channel and report back to the HGS leadership team and client partners; provide insight, recommendations and action plans as needed to address areas of opportunity.
- Serve as primary contact for all client interactions including daily updates and escalations; act as liaison between client and HGS Social Media Operations teams.
- Work with client partners on campaign development.
- Participate in business reviews and other strategic meetings with the client.
- Work with cross-functional teams in the Philippines and India to establish and maintain company systems and processes.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
* Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees.
* Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
* Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing teams and driving high performance
- Experience managing social media and other digital channels professionally, including identification, triage and mitigation of brand crises
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Previous experience working as a third party vendor of services
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to build a team atmosphere and positive work culture
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are imperative
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with social media analytics and technology platforms such as sprinklr
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment
- Ability to travel to as needed; at least once per month
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.