Job Code : HGS/251ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Program Coordinator is responsible for managing Bayer’s marketing programs with a very strong focus on ensuring compliance and partnering with the business. This person will work very closely with members of the Marketing, US Commercial Business Analysis, Product Management and Field Sales teams where the ability to influence and support Bayer’s business interests will be critical.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with marketing to design and implement applicable programs.
· Interact directly with key functional areas, understand their roles, and engage them as appropriate (i.e.: IT, Finance, Customer Operations, Marketing, Field Sales).
· Support the annual evaluation of program effectiveness by providing key data and influencing changes to program design as necessary.
· Be knowledgeable on market funding compliance requirements, with the ability to recommend alternative program solutions and provide training on the topic.
· Manage program payment processing as defined by program requirements, including formatting, compiling and auditing multiple data sources
· Perform program-specific audits to meet compliance guidelines and support all internal and external audit efforts.
· Coordinate the customer accommodation process by verifying key data requirements and routing via established Delegation of Authority.
· Continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our operational processes and ensure that they are documented appropriately.
· Forecast monthly program payments accurately.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
Candidates must be self-motivated and results-orientated with a Bachelor’s degree in a business related major, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
· Proficient EXCEL skills to aid working with large amounts of data for payment calculations (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, complex if then statements, etc)
· Problem solving, decision making and excellent customer service
· Influencing and communication skills
· Strong problem resolution and critical thinking skills
· Balance of Results Orientation, Agility and Showing Initiative
· Ability to manage competing tasks and work autonomously
· Ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external customers
· Developing business acumen, supported by analytical skills
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.