Director Client Services
Job Code : 2019151PEORIA |IL Permanent
The Director of Client Services is responsible for successfully managing the overall relationship with key HGS accounts. Primary responsibilities include ensuring a high level of client engagement and satisfaction, growth and retention of existing client accounts, and delivery additional value to client organizations. This position works closely with operational and support partners to ensure the highest level of performance is delivered to the client.
Typically Reports To: Vice President, Client Services
Typical Direct Reports: None
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Owns and drives client satisfaction and retention through proactive relationship management, swift problem resolution and proper management of client requests and internal priorities.
- Develops and implements strategies to enhance relationship, deliver outstanding performance, increased value add to client and internal stakeholders and drive best-in-class client satisfaction.
- Monitors both quantitative and qualitative operational performance indicators and proactively identifies ways to enhance program performance.
- Negotiates with clients on program modifications and contract renewals to enhance business outcomes.
- Ensures programs continue to adhere to contracts through modifications and change control processes.
- Works with internal partners and clients to ensure that client needs are met.
- Works with client team members to showcase HGS capabilities and value-add, through proper management and delivery during site-visits, business reviews and internal and external meetings.
- Gathers information from clients about changing business conditions and feeds information about anticipated program impact to operations management.
- Grows the revenue and profitability of existing accounts.
- Demonstrates value to clients by interpreting program results.
- Stays abreast on clients’ industry trends to identify potential needs.
- Negotiates contract changes and pricing.
- Leads the client focused team to fully implement new programs.
- Supports the implementation team’s project plan and completion of tasks.
- Allocates resources and removes obstacles.
- Provides clear and timely communication throughout program implementation both internally and back to clients.
- Reviews operating statistics regularly to ensure client and HGS goals are being met in areas of handle times, abandons, service levels or other client specific standards of performance.
- Advocates on behalf of the client to ensure that outstanding experiences are delivered on behalf of the client, throughout the organization, globally.
- Engages solutions and analytics/support resources to solve client business issues.
- Drives engagement at all levels of the organization to create awareness of opportunities, key issues and related action plans and drive resource allocation to solve key concerns.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in a business-related curriculum preferred.
· 7 years of management experience, 5+ years in an account management role, 5+ years in the contact center/BPO industry.
· Must be willing to travel up to 50% with occasional international travel required.
· Working knowledge of contact center management systems and terminology.
· Contact center operational experience preferred.
· Knowledge and experience in leading and managing social media contact centers is preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of software for word processing, spreadsheet and presentations.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.