Customer Service – Workforce Analyst Support
Job Code : HGS/235/2019ROSWELL |GA Permanent
The purpose of this position is to support our Workforce Management team in attaining the most efficient and effective staffing possible options both daily and for future dates. We are looking for team-oriented individuals who would thrive in a contact center setting and contribute to our organizations growth!
This role involves:
· Managing scheduled hours for agents as contact requirements dictate
· Evaluating and scheduling off-line requests, maintaining skillset assignments, and reacting to inconsistent agent schedule and handle time thresholds.
· Monitor the performance of assigned work groups and take actions when goals are in jeopardy of not being met.
· Identify and implement effective staff management strategies.
· Communicate with key client contacts regarding performance, to retain current and/or obtain additional volume.
· Facilitate & lead daily/weekly meetings with all levels of the organization (Team Leader & up).
· Provide Workforce related training and support to Operations.
· Produce reports/analysis as needed to manage the contact center.
· Enter schedule exceptions as needed into the Workforce Management software.
· Other related duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
· A full-time hourly wage, paid breaks, financial perks, & comprehensive health and dental plan after 90 days
· 50% top-up to your 401K contributions
· Tuition Reimbursement Program (available after being part of the HGS team for one year)
What we look for:
· A basic understanding of call center metrics is preferred
· Basic knowledge of call center management applications
· Minimum 6 months –experience within a contact center or related field
· Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.