Job Code : HGS/198EL PASO | TX Permanent
The HR coordinator is responsible for maintaining applicant tracking systems and ensures employment related information is accurate, timely and meets legal requirements. Effectively supports in the process to recruit, screen, test and onboard employees to ensure the successful operation of the Call Center.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains and audits applicant tracking system.
2. Process employee information to appropriate HR systems, to include processing employee class lists.
3. Maintain employment related information to ensure employment data is accurate, timely and meets legal requirements.
4. Interacts with employees in regards to employment questions.
5. Provides support in staffing efforts: screening applications, phone screens qualified applicants, interviews, presents job offers, employment letters and verification, assist with job fairs, filing.
6. Follow-up with pre-screening vendors to ensure results are received.
7. Process and distribute questionable background checks.
8. Employee Referral program (enter and maintain payouts).
9. Applicant testing and confirmation calls for new hires
10. Assist with new hire orientation as needed
11. Assist with HR projects as needed
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School diploma required. Associates degree preferred
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the HR field preferred, to include recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced knowledge in the following computer applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal, written and organization skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A team player with the ability to make decisions and remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task, performs tasks simultaneously.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or