Social Media Data Analyst
Job Code : HGS/504PEORIA,IL, Work@Home
We are looking for a Social Media Analyst to perform EPIC research on targeted Brand’s social media behaviors in order to tell a story about their strategies.
For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with social analytics tools. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
The goal of this position is to help tell a story to our brands in order to strengthen their social presence and increase brand awareness.
· Analyze user engagement and Brand responses
· Coordinate with the social media practice lead and analytics team to identify and design compelling reports.
· Ensure timely responses to practice lead and internal requests
· Identify potential trending issues and assess brand’s strategy
· Document research through use of our EPIC grading process in Excel
· Work with analytics team to assemble PPT presentations for sales pitches
· Previous work experience on a social media team
· Hands-on experience with social media platforms
· In-depth understanding of social media trends and data
· Experience with social media management tools
· Ability to tell a story from data
· Familiarity with online content (blogs, etc)
· Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Time management and multitasking skills
· Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· Additional qualifications in digital
technologies or social media management is a plus