Apply For This Job
The mission of
this job is to ensure the highest level of service for our clients by coaching
and developing our customer service representatives and by managing performance
so that we consistently meet and exceed client expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and Develop customer service
representatives to achieve team goals that support business strategies and
objectives. Responsible for
monitoring employee performance using approved quality processes. Responsible for managing employee
performance to include coaching, reward and recognition activities and
- Responsible for clearly communicating client and HGS expectations on an individual
and team basis. Ensure production, quality levels and results to meet and
exceed client expectations.
- Provide operational expertise in achieving
business goals by effectively analyzing and acting on reported data.
- Develop daily and weekly action Plans to address
individual performance in relationship to team performance.
- Responsible for handling escalated and
non-resolved customer calls.
- Participate in cross-functional activities and
communications to further HGS’s success.
- Responsible for communicating by
personal example and ongoing dialogue compliance to HGS policies and
procedures, e.g., conducting oneself as a positive role model for all
employees, particularly our CSRs.
above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work
being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned
to this job. Employees in this job may
perform other duties as assigned. In
addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and
cooperative effort. * Help train and
give guidance to other HGS employees. *
Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety
habits. * Provide internal and external
customers with the highest quality service.
jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience,
- AA/AS in Business Management or related field or equivalent
- BA/BS in Business Management or related field
- 1 – 3 year’s experience in customer service, call
center or related field, including 12 months in management.
- Basic knowledge of call center management systems and
- Working knowledge of PC applications for word
processing and spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated ability to improve and/or transform team
- Demonstrated ability to understand basic data and take
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop
work teams toward improved performance.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills,
focusing on professionalism, conflict resolution and positive