Customer Service Representative
Job Code : HGS/25Quezon City
· Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service
· Upbeat, outgoing, motivated persons, with the entrepreneurial spirit needed.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
- Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
- Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
- Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
- Manipulate systems and escalate issues to the appropriate personnel for final resolution
- Adheres to HGS’ policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS’ Commitment to Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal techniques: is positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused
- Must possess a good command of the English language, including excellent enunciation and grammar
- Ability to retain detailed important information and/or instruction
- Ability to solve complex problems in a Customer Service oriented environment
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
- Ability to exercise emotional sensitivity to customer needs and challenges
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable.
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
Must be flexible and willing to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends, public holidays and any work schedule required to satisfy client and customer needs in a 24/7 work environment.