Technical Support Representative-Quezon City
Job Code : HGS/37Quezon City Permanent
· Should be responsible for handling new and existing customers, regarding a variety of technical requests, query or complaint, providing voice technical Help Desk services to customers
- Should work in a fast-paced call center environment, the TSR will to take incoming technical calls from customers, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve their technical issues for voice, internet or data installation and connections.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information and in some cases through outbound calling.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Typing Skills minimum 40 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills
- Must possess a good command of the English language, including excellent grammar
- Ability to retain detailed important information and/or instruction
- Ability to solve complex problems in a Customer Service oriented environment
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
- Ability to exercise emotional sensitivity to customer needs and challenges
· Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable
Must be flexible and willing to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends, public holidays and any work schedule required to satisfy client and customer needs in a 24/7 work environmentenvironment.