Job Code : HGS/7Kingston
HGS is looking for a driven customer service professional to join us as a Team Leader – Operations, to enable our brand advocates to achieve team goals that support business strategies and objectives. At HGS, we have a work environment that ensures every employee realises their true potential and achieves success in their career. If you are a motivated individual with strong leadership skills, we want you on our team!
As a Team Leader on the operations floor, you will:
· Coach and develop Brand Advocates to achieve team goals that support business strategies and objectives
· Monitor employee performance using approved quality processes
· Manage employee performance through coaching, reward and recognition activities and merit reviews
· Communicate effectively client and HGS expectations at both individual and team level
· Ensure production, quality levels and results to meet and exceed client expectations
· Provide operational expertise in achieving business goals by effectively analysing and acting on reported data
· Develop daily and weekly action plans to address individual performance in relation with team performance
· Handle escalated and unresolved customer calls
· Participate in cross-functional activities and communications to further HGS’ success
· Communicate through personal example and ongoing dialogue in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Promote teamwork and cooperative effort, and uphold aspects of the HGS culture
· Mentor other HGS employees, ensure equal treatment among team members and encourage differences to enhance group productivity
· Maintain a clean, safe and unobstructed work area through good safety habits
· Provide internal and external stakeholders with the highest quality service
Our ideal professionals have:
· Education: AA/AS in Business Management or related field or equivalent experience is required. BA/BS in Business Management or related field is preferred.
· Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, contact centre or related field, including 12 months experience in management
· Technical Skills: Basic knowledge of call centre management systems and terminology is preferred. Functional knowledge of PC applications for word processing and spreadsheet is required.
· Inter-personal Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop work teams toward improved performance
· Communication Skills: Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, with focus on professionalism, conflict resolution and positive reinforcement
· Analytical Skills: Demonstrated ability to improve and transform team processes, with proven success in analysing and taking action on data
Working With HGS:
The culture of growth, learning, support and mentorship, compassion, and dynamism are the pillars of every employee’s life at HGS. In all our 70+ delivery centres, the atmosphere buzzes with the high energy levels of our people, who are raring to achieve both individual and organizational goals. To enable our employees to realise their true potential at the workplace, some of the benefits we offer are:
· Competitive salaries and incentives
· Subsidized lunch options
· Health insurance
· Company-paid life insurance
· Regular employee engagement activities
· Training and development opportunities for the next level
Apply now to join us an operations team leader, and we’ll see you on the floor soon!