Inbound Sales Associate
Job Code : HGS/4Kingston
As a Sales Professional at HGS you will work with a business unit where we believe in simplifying the purchasing and set up of home utilities. Our organization was founded to help customers through one of the most stressful experiences of their lives…MOVING. Our free service makes it less stressful for customers by giving them the power to order from a wide variety of home products at the same time, from the providers available at their exact address.
SOUNDS GREAT – WHAT ARE THE SPECIFICS?
- You’ll sell, upsell, and cross-sell. Deliver maximum value when selling products and services such as Cable TV, Satellite TV, Internet, Phone, and more.
- No customer prospecting. No outbound calling. We do that for you! Sales Professionals receive 20-40 inbound customer prospects per day in a fast-paced, call center environment. Your goal is to close the sale in just one call by using a consultative and customer-focused approach. The goal is to convert (close a sale) on 30-40% of your calls.
- We''ll give you all the tools you need for success. Paid training, technology, dynamic scripting, and expert guidance. In sales, we say it''s 1% skill and 99% will.
- Opportunities for growth. If you''ve got the drive, you can grow your sales career at HGS through 5 different levels. Each promotion means higher earning potential and perks like, guaranteed holidays, and additional learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive. Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let’s chase both together.
- Grit. Do you thrive under pressure and roll with change?
- CXC/ CAPE. At least 5 subjects including English A and Mathematics
- Experience. At least 6 months Sales/Customer Service experience and At least 6 months BPO/Call Center experience
- Goal Crusher. Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions, crushing sales goals while maintaining a best in class customer experience.
- Honest. Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in “winning the right way”.
- Coachable. Success starts with those who quickly learn, apply and stick to our sales process.
- Awesome Attitude. We have fun, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. If you have an ego and can’t get along with others – please don’t apply.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Multiple ways to maximize your income. Sales Professionals earn an hourly base pay plus uncapped commission. Sales Professionals can also earn additional incentives (TVs, trips, cash bonuses, etc.) for excellent sales performance or quality achievements.
- Investment in your future with tuition reimbursement and performance-based growth opportunities across multiple locations.
- Investment in your development with paid training and ongoing education. Experience isn’t necessary – we’re best in-class in service and sales – we’ll share our secret sauce with you
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance plans
- Time off - Paid vacation and Sick leave
- Meals – We offer subsidized lunch and breakfast options