Job Code : 2021745Bangalore
At HGS Digital, our vision is to be theglobally preferred digital transformation partner for our clients, creatingvalue in their business through rigorous innovation at scale. We are an expertteam of 500+ leading strategic thinkers, digital marketingand creative masters, data analysts, software engineers, and processoptimization specialists with an elemental desire tocreate transformative digital solutions.
: Robotic ProcessAutomation (RPA) - Technical Lead
Weⲥlooking for a self-motivated Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - Technical Lead tojoin our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team. We have a relentless focus ondriving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into theircustomer care experience. The RPA Technical Lead will be a critical part of ourgrowing business where we are continually striving to automate our customeroperations. This individual will be interfacing with stakeholders throughoutthe enterprise to help drive the adoption of the RPA. The RPA Technical Leadwill be responsible for analyzing business processes, design andidentifying/implementing automation solutions as well as guiding the Businessteams and RPA development teams.
Reports to: Delivery Director
- Using provided business requirements, architect and design robotic automation solutions using RPA tools - Automation Anywhere (A 2019)
- Very good knowledge of Automation Anywhere (A2019) products, its architecture
- Diagram and document the automation solutions in a detailed and well-organized manner in Solution Design and Technical Design documents
- Ensure development teams clearly understand the design and are able to understand the Agile development methodology to deliver the solution for cloud/on prem Attended, Unattended, Hybrid bots
- Act as technical SME in Automation Anywhere to clients
- Coordinate with clientⳠcross functional teams for discussion and approvals from InfoSec, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Deployments, Audit & control, Enterprise Database
- Mentor staff-level developers on coding best practices and serve as a technical escalation point during development.
- Code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Design and implement 㨥lper䠥lements to improve automation performance and re-use (e.g. runtime configurations / settings / Actions).
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Work with US and international business analysts and automation development teams for automations
- Research and evaluate potential technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Ensure best practices, standards, reusability of automations solutions.
- Conduct and lead white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations.
- Develop proof-of-concepts and demos needed for client & internal presentations.
- BachelorⳊ degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree---preferred
- Proven experience as Technical Lead in Automation Anywhere for 4+ years
- Over all IT development experience for 8+ years
- Solution Architect Certification in Automation Anywhere
- Experience with design and development of RPA automations using Automation Anywhere in a larger organization.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas.
- A passion for automation software design with a talent for independently solving complex technical problems with Automation Anywhere
- Demonstrated ability to work with international teams supporting automation development
- Experience and working knowledge in programming languages i.e. .Net, APIs, SQL, Python etc.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.,
- Experience in Intelligent Automation 栁I/ML, Chat bots, NLP in 1 project
- Exposure to other RPA tools like UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism is preferred but not a mandatory