Job Code : 2021840Bangalore
AtHGS Digital, our vision is to be the globally preferred digital transformationpartner for our clients, creating value in their business through rigorousinnovation at scale. We are an expert team of 500+ leading strategicthinkers, digital marketing and creative masters, data analysts, softwareengineers, and process optimization specialists with an elemental desireto create transformative digital solutions.
: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Uipath Consultant
- Very good knowledge of Automation Anywhere (A2019) products, its architecture and its eco system (Discovery Bot, Control Room, Runner, Bot Store, Bot creator, IQ Bot etc.)
- Good working experience on AA 2019 automations like Web, Email, PDF, API, MS Office, IT Bot.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow/process flow diagram and to convert it to a low technical document
- Able to plan his/her tasks and complete on time, able to multi task based on the priorities
- Experience in documents like Low Level Design documents, Design Specification Document, Playbook, Test cases, Test Scenarios
- Good knowledge on Best practices, coding standards, reusability, coding standards, reusability in all phases of implementation
- Work with Solution Design, Technical Architect, and clients today tasks
- Write and perform Unit Testing, System testing and deploy code to higher environment
- Coordinate and Support UAT activities with clients
- Guide and Train junior developers and review their code. Provide constructive feedback
- Able to delegate and manage tasks with junior developers
- Act as technical point of contact in Automation Anywhere to clients
- Coordinate with client’s cross functional teams for discussion and approvals from InfoSec, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Deployments, Audit & control, Enterprise Database
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Experience in deployments and control room configurations
- Work with US and international business analysts and automation development team’s location in various geographies
- Research and evaluate potential technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree---preferred
- Proven experience as Senior Developer in Automation Anywhere for 4+ years
- Over all IT development experience for 6+ years
- Advanced and Master Developer Certification in Automation Anywhere A2019
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas.
- A passion for automation software design with a talent for independently solving complex technical problems with Automation Anywhere or any other RPA Tool
- Demonstrated ability to work with international teams supporting automation development
- Experience and working knowledge in programming languages i.e. .Net, APIs, SQL, Python etc.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Working experience in any other RPA tools
- Experience in Automation Anywhere version upgrade/migration to AA 2019
- Experience with Cloud Platforms and Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.,
- Experience in Intelligent Automation – AI/ML, Chat bots, NLP in 1 project
- Exposure to other RPA tools like UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism is preferred but not a mandatory.