Technical Support Executive - Bangalore CES
Job Code : HGS/127Bangalore
Technical support executives are responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers from US regarding a variety of broadband/OS related queries. Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide technical support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Determines requirements by working with customers
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Education & Experience
- Under Graduates/Graduates (Non B.E, B.Tech)
- Fresher/0-12 Months
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Telephone Etiquettes
- MS Office
- Basic System Navigation Skills
- Customer Focus and Being Attentive
- Trouble shooting
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to comprehend the customer requirement well
- Good understanding about ISP.
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts
- 5 days work/2 rotational weekly offs
- Transport facility provided