Trainee Process Consultant- Non Voice
Job Code : HGS/276Chennai
Job involves multiple administrative and customer service layers that includes review, investigation, adjustment (if necessary), remittance or denial of the claim.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the basic professional standards and established procedures, policies before taking action and making decisions.
- Processing claims/developing projects/handling calls, as per the process guidelines.
- Adhering to the SLA, and understanding Quality & Auditing parameters.
- Maintaining TAT.
- Assumes responsibility for work activities and coordinating efforts.
- Meeting assigned productivity goals.
- Understands the Values and Characteristics of perfect service and uses the Perfect service filters at work.
- Adhering to the SLA.
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality norms.
- Acquiring knowledge & skills of related areas of the process.
- Interpersonal relationship at work with peers, supervisors and should not have any recorded instance of misconduct.
Education & Experience
- Fresher 0-12 Months
- Desired Skills and Abilities
- Process SLA.
- Awareness of ISO, ISMS.
- Telephone etiquettes.
- MS office.
- Typing skills & computer skills.
- Effective communication in English.
- Good analytical skills.
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts.
- 5 days work/ 2 weekly offs.
- Transport facility provided.