Medical coding - Managerial - M5 to M9
Job Code : HGS/190Bangalore, Hyderabad
Title : Senior Manager Quality / BE Job
Department : US Healthcare Location : Hyderabad
Sub-Process : Reporting
to : General Manager
Grade : M5 Employment Type: Permanent
Created Date : 5th Feb 2020 Version : 01
· Sr. Manager Quality will be responsible for the overall delivery of Quality metrics of Service Delivery.
· Identify and execute RCA for areas of improvement.
· To ensure required service level agreements are met, both in terms of volumes and quality
· Ensure team members are rightly motivated to deliver their best
· To help the team in delivering superior customer service consistently and act as a conduit between front liners and management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Partner with Customers:
Think Strategic & Drive results:
Plan & forecast resources for optimal utilization of manpower.
Assisting training/refresher requirements for processing teams based on the error trends of individual teams.
Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
Effective participation in Con. Calls pertaining to Subject and process improvements.
Identifying and effective implementation of action plans on error reduction.
Addressing the technical queries raised by the team.
Identify key people and build good leaders and motivating team members.
Interacting with management, and put forth queries/concerns of the team.
Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the manager and conducting appraisals.
Conducting regular team meetings, one on one coaching and feedback.
Meeting internal process metrics (GIS, PI, HL, and Appraisal etc.).
Sharing management views with the team.
Customer related :
Keep abreast with the process of changes in the healthcare industry.
Have thorough knowledge of the job.
Have a good understanding of the performance SLA’s and meet the SLA’s.
Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
Provide feedback on error; submit progress reports of the processors to reporting manager.
Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
Derive Action plans based on teams error trends and help in effective implementation. Education & Experience
Qualification/ Education : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience : US Healthcare RCM Provider/Lab/DME Exp of atleast 8-10 years,
: Must have executed a couple of GB Projects
: Demonstrated extensive knowledge of 7 QC tools
: Certified Six Sigma, Black Belt Trained and Certified.
Desired Skills and Abilities
· US health care – Physician AR / Payor Collections and Denial Management
· Improvement planning techniques and execution capabilities
· Excellent in Business Communication & Professional Etiquette
· Customer service and conflict resolutions skills
· Has the potential to gain trust and rapport building
· Awareness of quality standards like ISO & ISMS