Trainee Process consultant - Voice
Job Code : HGS/188Hyderabad
Title : Trainee Process Consultant (Voice)
Job Location : Hyderabad
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Trainee Process Consultant. The successful candidates will be responsible for multiple administrative and customer service layers that includes solving customer issues through review, investigation, adjustment (if necessary), remittance or denial of the claim by utilizing company policies and directing queries to the managerial team when necessary. Our Customer Support Specialists are often the first point of contact for customers’ product or Service issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing claims/handling incoming calls and take appropriate actions as per the process guidelines.
- Understand the basic professional standards and established procedures, policies before taking action and making decisions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings through TAT and quality standard basis client SLA’s
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Input data into the company platform to keep each customer record updated
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality norms.
Education & Experience
· Graduates Only (We are currently NOT hiring B-Tech & BE)
· Fresher’s Only
Age – Up to 30 years
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skill - English
· Basic Telephone Etiquettes & MS Office
· Typing Skills minimum 15 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills
· Salary – Best in Industry (INR 13,500 Fixed monthly Take Home)
· Up to INR 24,000 (Monthly Performance Based Incentive)
· 5 days’ work/ 2 weekly offs. (Rotational Shifts)
· Transport facility provided
· Excellent Reward and Recognition Program
· Extensive Healthcare Training Programs
You can also directly Walk-in to our center from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 3 pm!
Purva Summit, Block B, 3rd Floor Whitefield, Hyderabad-500081
Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/bjFL9tAXLo5NcLqG9
Tags: “Fresher”, “BPO”, “Customer Service Representative”, “Call Center”, “Customer Support”, “Incentive”, “Good Salary”, “Voice”, “Hyderabad” “Healthcare” “Insurance”