Alberta Technical Support Associate
Job Code : HGS/455Work@Home
Your Impact: As a Technical Support Associate, you’ll have the ability to work in a collaborative and engaging environment with one goal, making a positive impact on people’s day! We’ll train you to be an expert in your field, so you can confidently deliver an amazing customer experience. You’ll field customer inquiries, identify the unique needs of each customer, match customers with products and services that meet their needs, exercise emotional intelligence and improve the overall customer experience! So, what does a day in life for a Technical Support Associate look like?
• Communicate with customers through inbound calls that have questions about the products and services offered. Agent should be abreast with changing technology and procedures to be able to educate the customer of the value of the services provided, ways to optimize and maximize service usage and retain customers.
• Identify customer needs through active listening to answer questions, assist with troubleshooting or make product recommendations based on the customers need.
• Troubleshoot and resolve internet issues that customer might be having in a timely and effective manner using tools and techniques defined by the client.
• Take a consultative approach with customers who are experiencing problems with their service by owning the issue and resolution. Finding the root cause of the problem and directing a field technician where applicable for ensuring resolution within the stipulated time line.
• Use multiple computer systems to research products, services, common problems and solutions offered · Document customer needs, interactions and outcomes in the appropriate tool or system · Creating a “WOW” factor in every interaction through exceptional communication skills, taking ownership of the interaction and speed of service
• Regular 1:1 coaching sessions with your supervisor to ensure you regularly meet key performance indicators