Sr. Director, Operations
Job Code : HGS/348
This position is responsible for the overall business culture and operations; including the development, guidance and direction of the Call Center and support staff. The incumbent is an experienced and well rounded “hands on” leader with a focus on driving operational performance, P&L and continuous improvement initiatives.
Typically Reports to: Sr. Vice President Operations
Typical Reports: Directors and Operation Managers
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manages the Operations function in a call center environment (work@home and brick and mortar) in critical areas such as P&L, KPI’s, company policy and procedure adherence, and client and employee satisfaction.
- Defines and manages a Balanced Scorecard, regularly focusing on long term objectives to ensure client and HGS goals are continually met or exceeded.
- Continually monitor and develop program performance and strategies, to ensure performance is in line with both the business and client expectations.
- Provides client with contact center consulting services in relationship to benchmark data relative to forecasting, staffing, quality assurance, training, call center technology, etc.
- Hosts client visits and participates in client conference calls to provide input on program performance or propose enhancements.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10 years call center management experience including directing multiple centers.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications and call center management systems and terminology.
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations etc.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex decisions and solve problems for call center processes using qualitative, quantitative, and financial data, while considering impact of decision on others.
- Proven ability to delegate and manage workloads and projects across functions within HGS.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically improve and/or transform processes across functions within HGS.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a budget.
- Strong fiscal management skills in a P&L environment.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead, motivate, and develop work team towards improved performance.
- Advanced knowledge of PC applications for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations etc.