English Customer Service Representatives- (Canada Post)
Job Code : HGS/257Ontario, Quebec
Please note: This position does NOT qualify for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program or the Provincial Nominee Program due to the Work from Home location.
Work@Home - English Customer Service Representative
As an HGS Customer Service Representative, you are responsible to leverage HGS provided training to provide frontline customer service that resolves inbound customer l inquiries or issues related to mail and parcel sending or delivery, mail forwarding or holding, community mailbox, and other postal services. As the first point of contact, you provide answers to customers’ queries by providing accurate information and offering alternative solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and positive brand perception.
A typical day would include:
- Managing incoming calls that are received from our clients’ customers by following an established call process flow, asking the right questions to determine the cause of the problem, track mail/parcels for sending or delivery, provide information and assist in ordering CPC/Philatelic products and services
- Promoting and educating customers on offers and promotions, new products in the market, and the value of the service provided by the client
- Aiming for first call resolution and answer customer’s queries by walking them through our clients’ system – explaining the process to the customer and providing turn-around time
- Initiate investigations and create requests, if customer’s queries cannot be addressed on the call, and determine its level of priority
- Ensure that confidential information is not requested or disclosed without the customer's consent and maintain the privacy of customer and client information
This is the right job for you if you can:
- Follow the provided training and call flow to create an exceptional customer experience
- Enjoy working with, and helping others
- Communicate with a helpful and upbeat demeanor
- Multi-task i.e. work seamlessly with dual screens and multiple applications while helping customers with their inquiries
- Attend to your scheduled shifts and demonstrate reliability
- Enjoy being rewarded for your performance and a job well done
What’s in it for you?
- $15.80/hour during training and $16.80/hour after training (wages may vary by province)
- Paid training in a state-of-the-art interactive virtual training environment
- A comprehensive medical, dental vision benefits package that includes a health spending account
- An excellent support team dedicated to helping you succeed with virtual huddles and mentoring sessions
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Fully fluent in English (spoken and written), oral and written, along with flexibility to work various shifts within our hours of operations - 7:00am to 12:00am EST Monday to Sunday
- Possess good working knowledge with computers and computer applications
- Possess good attention to detail, adaptable and dependable
- Possess individual integrity, enjoy cooperation and achievement and have concern for others
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home
Home Office Requirements:
HGS provides a computer, dual monitors, and a headset for this position. We also provide a webcam that is required to be used for training and team meetings.
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work time. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member/pet)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable modem that can be hardwired, via an Ethernet cable, into the computer we send you. (Wifi connections are not compatible with our devices - Dial-up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
Internet Bandwidth Requirements:
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 5 Mbps
***Application Alert *** Although a computer is provided by HGS (if you are hired) you will need a home desktop or laptop computer to complete the assessments and internet speed tests during the application process. This is a requirement to be considered for this position.
"HGS Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process