Job Code : HGS/249Work@Home
The Recruiting Manager directs all recruitment/selection activities to ensure client expectations are met. This position will also act as an information source in areas related to recruiting to ensure an atmosphere that fosters continuous growth and promotes positive company culture.
Typically Reports To: Director, Recruiting and Talent Management
Typical Reports: Recruiter and Senior Recruiter
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Direct employment initiatives through identifying, researching and implementing new recruitment strategies that yield a diverse, robust applicant pool for available vacancies.
2. Lead the full recruitment/selection process to ensure client expectations are met.
3. Devise selection and sourcing strategies to build and enhance the talent pipeline for HGS.
4. Serve as company representative in building relationships and promoting recruitment brand in the community and attending business functions as required.
5. Participate in local career fairs, open houses, and high school and college recruitment opportunities.
6. Develop and track recruitment activities, creating metrics and analysis that will show trends, evaluate cost efficiencies and determine turn around time in meeting recruitment needs.
7. Ensure all Call Center recruiting practices are meeting the needs of internal and external customers, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines, and strategically focused.
8. Partner with Call Center Staff to optimize employee job satisfaction and retention.
9. Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management or equivalent experience
· 6+ years high volume recruiting experience
· 6-8 years experience in the field of human resources gained in a service oriented environment with a minimum of 4 years in managerial roles
· PHR or SPHR certification preferred
· Prior experience working with Affirmative Action Plans preferred
· Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization and community
· Highly motivated, focused and self-directed individual
Uses Sound Judgment Makes Decisions Wisely
Surveys a situation quickly and grasps the issue or problem by asking probing questions. Develops sound business recommendations to achieve progress on global issues. Recognizes limits in resolving complex issues and teams with appropriate personnel to resolve issue. Reviews decisions to evaluate impact to long range goals.
Develops and leads the vision for the organization that will create an environment of empowerment and excellence. Ensures that management understands and is equipped with the necessary tools to lead. Looks for new ways to contribute to the business.
Shares in-depth knowledge about the global environment to expand team understanding of relevant issues. Leads team supporting global initiatives. Participates in and facilitates internal and external collaborative efforts and arrangements.
Provides clear understanding of job priorities and expectations. Practices attentive and active listening. Conveys information to all levels of the organization. Leads and facilitates internal and external meetings.
Recognizes and models an understanding of the business value of diversity in team members. Assigns initiatives aligned with team members differences in strengths. Understands multiple voices create new ideas, new services and out of the box thinking.
Drives Customer Focus
Establishes alliances with key customers and stakeholders. Drives the company strategies to focus on customer needs. Builds organization structures aligned with customer needs.